So this weekend was full of surprises – some good & some bad, it is what it is. In the middle of the chaos I continue to see Gods hand move in such amazing ways. I came home on Saturday afternoon really tired from shopping for birthday party stuff, groceries, etc. My husband, Juan, and I had a little argument before I left so I was expecting to come home to a “silent treatment” – but I serve an awesome God! I came home to find Juan watching a Christian show – he is not a believer. I thought since the show had motorcycles he’d change it as soon as the show was over but he didn’t! Christian videos came on after the show and he was still watching it – Praise GOD!
My 12 year old daughter and I were in the chicken praising God for that. It might be a something insignificant to others but to me it was a confirmation that God is working in him. Especially after a close call with the recent motorcycle accident he had. He’s had to depend solely on me (who depends solely on God) for everything. Although it’s just his left arm that was injured and had surgery on, he can’t do basic things. I’ve been praying that God will use this accident to show Him real mercy and love. I know that in God’s perfect timing Juan will come to see His light. I pray that He will continue to mold me into that virtuous women He has called me to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment